Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auslowe trailers

I have been working on these for a while now.
They are the auslowe b-train lead trailer and auslowe 48'foot trailer
Taking breaks for a few weeks at the time as i worked as a truck and trailer mechanic when i started these and sometimes i just did not want anything to with them.

Since i took these pics i still have the fenders and lightramp on the B-train trailer and on the 48' i have the brakecylinders, fenders and lightramp to do.
Assembling the axles and drumbrake's on them was not fun and took some time to get everything lined up properly.
The landinggear, sparetireholder and doorhinges are mounted on the 48'trailer and on the B-trailer only the doorhinges are new.
The italeri western star was just there to hold the lead trailer up but i think i am going to have the auslowe superliner pulling it when everything is done.
Also need to decide what colors to paint everything in, anyone have any suggestions about colors because i have no idea..
With the western star its about 48" long.

DSC_0399.JPG

DSC_0398.JPG

Thanks

Good looking trailers. I agree about the Superliner . That  would make an impressive looking rig !

Be Well

Gator

Thanks.
If i have time i will take new pic,s of then this weekend to show what have been done since those pics, i might even have the time to paint the trim around the sides of them.
Those are going to be silver, for the chassies of both i am thinking either black or the same red as the western star has on its frame.

They will look great with a superliner pulling it, but untill i have that i am going to use one of the trucks i already have (exept the 50 years of revell Scania T500 because i think that will just look wierd)