Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where to find topic about MPC wheel barrel hot rod. There was girl standing next to wheel barrel on box art.

GMP440

A couple days ago I saw a topic on this website about another model that Round will be releasing in the future.  It was a hot rod wheel barrel .  

The box art showed the picture of the modified wheel barrel with large atv style wheels and tries on the back with smaller wheels and tires up front with a girl standing next to it.

In the background was a barn.  I think it was called "The Farm Hand".  I might be wrong on the name.  Just trying to find the topic again. Anyone know ? Thanks.  George

I did a search on Google and I've seen the links to the pictures that used to be in this topic that was deleted. It has the picture of the lady standing by the Elegant Farmer. It even has the picture showing the typical announcement flyer with  release date from Round 2. I have no idea why it was deleted or who deleted it.