Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ramchargers rail

Hmann68

IMG_0055.thumb.JPG.20aa8c4ca35fbd1a4dc0bIMG_0056.thumb.JPG.abebc565214724b7e6889IMG_0057.thumb.JPG.6b62c9e09e38dba141e75IMG_0058.thumb.JPG.256dae138fc8aa38f1132IMG_0059.thumb.JPG.922a7eaef98876097c80dIMG_0060.thumb.JPG.d40612f00b7414244aa60Hi everyone. Here's the Ramchargers fed, built about 8 or 9 years ago I guess. Plug wires added. I recall this kit being a bit difficult to deal with but fun! With patience it came out pretty straight. The ramchargers always interested me, and the guts those guys had to pilot these cars just amazes me. Tamiya paint if I recall correctly. Bought kit at Wheaton swap meet in the wrapper and opened it before I got home lol. Thanks for looking 

I got the  opportunity to see the actual car up close and personal last year

Ramchargers-fed.jpg

that's awesome! Imagine having your foot to the floor in this. Instant cardiac arrest for me lol. I love the ramchargers paint schemes on their cars. I know it's not correct but I painted the headers black to contrast all that white paint. Thx for photo!

not a  problem.

Ive got one of the kits to build someday.  After seeing the 1/1 and now your build inspires me to build mine. maybe sooner than later. Ive got a Cosmic Charger on the bench now some I'll need another FED to go with it in the case .

Ramchargers-fed.jpg

Edited by gtx6970