Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
afx

'67 Cougar Instructions

If you find something Steve I would be happy to work out a deal with you.

JC,

I found it. I bought a resin kit from Modelhaus. They remastered the bumpers with the correct bumper guards. The front bumper they sent had a broken guard. Carol sent me a replacement,  so I have an extra.  PM me your address and it's yours. If you are building a race car,  you can remove the guards and Alclad over it.

JC,

I found it. I bought a resin kit from Modelhaus. They remastered the bumpers with the correct bumper guards. The front bumper they sent had a broken guard. Carol sent me a replacement,  so I have an extra.  PM me your address and it's yours. If you are building a race car,  you can remove the guards and Alclad over it.

Thank you Steve!  PM sent.

I have a set of decals I'll will dontate to the project which I'll bring to the March meeting.

IMG_0604.JPG

Resin re-pop of the AMT 67 Cougar here at Reliable Resin. Interiors also available for stock or TA

rr_tk_104.thumb.jpg.ae93b4ed696fdbf17df7

http://www.reliableresin.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_65&products_id=47&zenid=e23e742e82fb023c8fe63832c36b13f2 

Yea, He's got a lot of cool stuff I'd like to have.

Unfortunately, he also has one of the worst reputations in the resin business. 

I picked up one of those rr cougars a few years ago; took a while but it's decent.

mike