Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #40 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:blink: Yeah Clay ,My new job is Messin Wi CHU!!!! :D;) : ;) lol: Actually, Since my retirement I find myself LOST.Theresa still works a full 8 and this is my only source of entertainment till she gets home(when I entertain my self with HER!!!)So Just suck it up MARINE an DEAL WITH IT!!!! ;):lol:;)

real real real real real real real real real re........................ :lol:

oh, I can say why if you want! :lol: I love this car, I know this especially since I'm building an S15.

George, Don't you have a job or something?

:lol: Yeah Clay ,My new job is Messin Wi CHU!!!! :huh:;) : :rolleyes: lol: Actually, Since my retirement I find myself LOST.Theresa still works a full 8 and this is my only source of entertainment till she gets home(when I entertain my self with HER!!!)So Just suck it up MARINE an DEAL WITH IT!!!! ;):huh::lol:

rollinglaugh.gifrollinglaugh.gif

I say 'model', and a ###### fine one at that, coz it looks like it was shot outside, but with some fill lighting lessening the shadows around the scoopy parts of the lower fender areas..........and wha's up with the airbrushed foreground? that aint for real for sure :unsure:

I managed to fool a few of you, but most of you got it right...it's REAL!

Next ROM coming Monday...if I can find a picture good enough to fool you guys! :mellow:

haha I knew this instantly, I had the picture already saved to my computer and with these types of cars, your gonna have to really try hard. :)