Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Builders' Warehouse Update: Scale Production in Stock 9/26

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Folks,

Hope this finds you well and enjoying some quality time at the modelling bench !

Received a partial re-order from Harold at HRM, detail parts and wheel/tire sets. The stock has been updated in the store. Unfortunately there were no GT40 wheel/tire sets in this shipment. For those of you that have reserved these sets, I appreciate your continued patience.

The full detail kits and transkits are due in this month.  I'm hopeful that my first shipment of Harold's new Chapparel 2A kit will also ship in June.  This will be done as a curbside in 1/24th scale.

If you visit the store  you will see some new products  loaded up.    Fireball Modelworks carburetors(twelve different sets) along with the  Minilite Wheel and Tire sets are in stock.  You will note that my price on these items is slightly higher that if purchased from Joseph directly. This is necessary as Mr. Osborne does not offer wholesale pricing to retailer's such as myself, in all honesty he does not need to.  His business model is working just fine :)  I'm stocking these items as a convenience for you, my customers ( plus I think they are some of the finest parts I've ever seen ! )

Thank you to all who have supported the store !!!!

Randy

• 3 weeks later...

I received my first order off model Builders Warehouse last week and what a pleasure it was to do business with them.

From shipping immediately to excellent communication and packaging they set  a standard that is a step above the rest.

• 3 weeks later...

?ui=2&ik=5a1071630c&view=fimg&th=15d76e6

Hi Folks,

**** The plastic Kit Sale has been extended until 7/30/17 ****

In other news, MBWH  is proud to announce that we now stock  Futurattraction Scale Products.  Scott Popham is producing some really wonderful items that would enhance any build.  I'm starting with most of the 1/24-1/25th scale line.  The rest of the catalog along with the larger scale goodies will added in the coming weeks. 

As Always,  Thank you for your support !!!
  Randy

Thank you Mike !

Just a quick note,

The new   Holley 6 Pack Carbs an Manifold kits from Fireball Modelworks are in stock.  These come in both 1/24th and 1/25th scale.

Each set contains 11 pieces, enough to do two engines.

Thank you,

Randy

IMG_6465.JPG

IMG_6471.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

My order came in today. Shipping was a bit slow, not Randy's fault...USPS seem to be taking its sweet time bouncing the package from sort center to sort center for some reason. HRM and Fireball parts, all perfect and destined for future builds. Thanks to Randy, top notch service. Keep it up.

Hi Folks,

First of all,  a big thank you to Mike, Matt, Bob, Ron and David for commenting !!!!

Just finished loading up Clearly Scale engine sets and Fireball Model Works carbs on the store site.  

Harold at HRM called on Saturday and said he would be shipping goodies next week which is just great news in alot of different ways !!!!

Received some samples from Michael at  Scale Production out of Germany.  Products look great ( the Webers are hollow ! )  and will be ordering soon.                                                              Look forward to being a US retailer of this line.

As always, appreciate every ones support !

Randy

http://modelbuilderswh.com

IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_6607.JPG

IMG_6608.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG

IMG_6613.JPG

IMG_6615.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too got my first order from Randy,  Great service, fast shipping!

The detail in the Fireball Holley 4 bbl's is amazing!  Also picked up the 13" and the 15" Minilite sets!  Perfect for an old style Mini Cooper project I have planned as well as a T/A Camaro I want to attempt!

Easy ordering via a well planned and simple to navigate website!!!!!!  Only one thing surpasses the site and that is your craftsmanship in the models you make.  Speaking of which, I hope you get time to get back to the GT-40.  I can't wait to see the finished project but the sub-assembly updates are nearly...er, ah...well...as my wife would say...darn near orgasmic!  Yeah, I said it!

Thank you, Randy.