Model Cars Magazine Forum

Joseph and Fireball Modelworks

I'm not sure I could say enough great things about him and his products. I've been meaning to order stuff from him for the longest time and try it for myself, and finally after seeing his line of Bronco parts that he has available that finally put me over the edge. 

I purchased a few of his Bronco items, and some other items for some other projects going on. His communication back and forth is among the best, and his willingness to work with me on getting the parts I needed was extremely satisfying and ultra helpful. 

I got the parts extremely quick as well, and there were no surprises, I got exactly what I ordered and I must say, packaged *extremely* well. 

Will definitely purchase from you again sir!

thanks

Jesse

His communication back and forth is among the best, and his willingness to work with me on getting the parts I needed was extremely satisfying and ultra helpful. 

THIS. I can't stress it enough. I've currently been going back and forth with him for about a week now (some of this due to my abnormal work schedule) and he has been extremely patient and thorough with his responses. I'm hoping to finalize my order soon.

I ordered one-time so far, had Joesph print some custom decals I created. Nicest guy I've dealt with buying model parts.

Responsive, and high quality, the decals he did for me are beyond perfect and exceeded my expectations along with the tire decals hes makes are flawless and what he has created is a huge plus for builders looking for accuarte and detailed components. I will be buying again from him, no question.. 

Joseph is an awesome guy to deal with. Whenever I send an email to ask about something, he responds quickly. His products are superior and delivery time is quick. I have ordered several times from him and never been disappointed. When I asked about making Carter AFBs for my Max Wedge, he made them!

I always look forward to what's next and can't wait for the new stuff, we definitley need to continue supporting Joseph!

I just got Joseph's Bronco flares and detail kit (scripts, ultra-realistic covered steel spare wheel with something I've never seen - fine detail of the back of a steel wheel, along with Holley carbs and other parts. Never a disappointment, always the highest quality that the resin world has to offer. Thinking about ordering something from Fireball? Just do it!

I can't really add to anything that has already been said, but I'll gladly add to the praise!  Joseph is awesome to deal with, and his products are definitely top notch.  I've done business with him a couple times, and will be doing more in the future.

I have received several orders from Joseph................and the above comments describe my experiences exactly. His speed of delivery is incredible, like he is sitting on your porch ready to knock on your door with them two seconds after you submit the order! The detail is amazing, and everything he makes literally looks like the real item, after being put through a miniturization machine. Simply amazing!

Joseph is a very talented person!!!!!!!! I have quite a few of his items and every single piece is incredible!!! Here's some pics of his recently released Chevy/GMC truck rally wheels. (not my build)

IMG_3026.JPG

IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

• 1 month later...

I must agree... I usually don't like to order stuff off the internet but Joseph had what I needed got them out to me very quick and I was shocked at how nice the GMC/Chevy Rally wheels looked and at that price was unbeatable I will be getting more parts from him in the future

I must agree... I usually don't like to order stuff off the internet but Joseph had what I needed got them out to me very quick and I was shocked at how nice the GMC/Chevy Rally wheels looked and at that price was unbeatable I will be getting more parts from him in the future

I always try to buy at least three or four of everything I get from him! His stuff will be greatly missed if he no longer produces it! I have a big order with him right now. Pretty much everything he offers for the Revell Bronco kit.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add that my recent experience with Fireball was excellent. The communication before, during and after the sale was outstanding and the products were extremely nice. I must say that I would not hesitate to order again and would suggest that you can order in complete confidence.

Joseph is great to work with and can't say enough about his products! I think I have a separate bank account just for Fireball! Can't wait for Joseph's Mopar SixPack carbs and manifold!! 

Even though I have enough resin and aftermarket parts, I can see myself ordering the six pack carbs and manifold as well. I just love dem Mopars!