Model Cars Magazine Forum

Photos of masters of upcoming resin kits 66 Ford Country Sedan wagon

Oh, this is exciting!  I've been waiting for someone to do the '66 Country Sedan for a long time; and I'm glad to know it will have the plain grille unlike the fancier one in the AMT XL kit.  We did a lot of vacationing in our Country Sedan.  Mom was happy to have power steering, which she did not have on her '63 CS!     

Definitely like these. Would be in for some. Had a 1:1 68 County Sedan,  so I will be anxiously awaiting the 68. Glad to have you here on the forum! :wub:

My Dad had a '68 Country Sedan as the "Utility" car when I was in high school. I drove it occasionally. It was Black, wit the Red interior with the dual facing rear seats.

The powder blue photo is identical to our family's 66. With a big block and trailer towing package it hauled our big camping trailer with ease and also surprised many a teenager at stoplights. We next had a '71 CS set up the same. After that the old man had to resort to pick ups for towing the trailer as horsepower had dissapeared in the energy crisis.

Put me down for one then get to mastering the '71! ?

Edited by Flynlo