• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Photos of masters of upcoming resin kits 66 Ford Country Sedan wagon

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Paul those are great looking wagons.   I love them!

Posted

Thanks for your comments. Pretty happy with the kit. the interior tub fits right up inside the body flush with the window openings with no sanding/ filing/grinding. The only trimming to be done is on the chassis, the upper rear wheelhouses need removal and a quick trim on the topside of the fuel tank for the dual facing rear seat floor to clear. Everything else falls right into place. I didn't have to mess with the stance/ wheelbase at all. The taillights came out a little blocky, I need to taper the top and bottom to be more accurate before production. Look for a Squire as well. Next up: 68 Squire, 66 Colony Park, 57 Windsor 2 dr. ht. 57 New Yorker wagon. The Chryslers will build off the AMT 57 300 and have opening hoods.

Posted

I want that 57 Windsor now!  

Please hurry Paul!  :)

Posted

Great work on the '66 wagon! Now if you do a correct 4-door sedan you'll sell a bunch in Brazil... right Tulio? ;)

Posted

another pic of the grill

DSCF5643.JPG

Absolutely beautiful, great work Paul. Can't wait to see these released!

Posted

Paul, these built-ups are really exciting!  I hope this kit's release date isn't too far off in the future!:)