Model Cars Magazine Forum

The shocker outlaw camaro.DONE.5/24/17

Jmaracing

Hey guys. I started messing with this over the weekend. This is how far I got. No drive train or interior yet. But I think it's looking ok so far. Thanks for looking and comments welcome.

image.jpg

Edited by Jmaracing

I've gotta make another comment on how well you built this car....The car really looks sinister,and badazz..Just a great looking old school Camaro.However as far as Kye goes,,he ain't exactly my favorite person in the world.,Right(,Outlaw,Pit bull)?...Lol.Everything went to his head..I don't really watch Street Outlaws.Its just Talk,talk,talk.?Not enough racing...Anyway,you said now u have to do the interior,and engine?Keep the pics coming.

Thanks

I've gotta make another comment on how well you built this car....The car really looks sinister,and badazz..Just a great looking old school Camaro.However as far as Kye goes,,he ain't exactly my favorite person in the world.,Right(,Outlaw,Pit bull)?...Lol.Everything went to his head..I don't really watch Street Outlaws.Its just Talk,talk,talk.?Not enough racing...Anyway,you said now u have to do the interior,and engine?Keep the pics coming.

Thanks

you're right everything did goto his head, he's extremely cocky in my opinion plus his camaro is basically a pro-mod. I'll stick with big chief and his bad a $$ Pontiac powered cars.

Joe, I don't know how you guys do it.  The car looks great but I can't figure out how you build the rest of the car with the body painted so far in advance.  I take the thing on / off so many times, I would have that beautiful looking paint looking like you know what in no time. Looks great & like everyone else, I'm anxious to see your next post.  cheers, tim

you're right everything did goto his head, he's extremely cocky in my opinion plus his camaro is basically a pro-mod. I'll stick with big chief and his bad a $$ Pontiac powered cars.

You really got to hand it to Chief. He's done all he has with Poncho power. That says a lot considering there are easier ways to make as much or more power. He's stuck by it even though he has come close to changing over. Even the Dart has a BBC in it. I watch the show mostly for the entertainment value. It is what it is and being that I have been at the street races I know what it's like. The show is there to entertain and make people money, bottom line. Kye sees it as such I think also. Although not my favorite person, you can't deny his skill as a driver and how bad A the car is. People may call his Camaro a pro mod but Chiefs GTO was just the same. The only stock panels on the car were the main shell. Everything else was glass.

Back on subject, Nice work thus far. Look forward to you progress.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...