Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1929 Model-A Roadster ArtDeco/Streamliner

Impalow

You had a concept in mind when you started, and just ran with it. Thank you very much for taking us along for the ride and showing in great detail exactly what you did. It's a beautiful concept, but the innovative techniques to execute it are to truly be applauded.

Eric.....Tom Woodruff sent me pictures of your car that he took at the contest....it looked great there, and it looks great here.  

Seldom do we see such creativity combined with such attention to detail and craftsmanship.  Congratulations....and I can't wait to see what you come up with next....TIM 

geeeezzzz guys... Thank you all for the wonderful comments, its quite flattering, and overwhelming.  Thank you all so much!

Here are a couple more shots from the North Coast Auto Modelers meeting... I talked Tom Kren into letting me get some shots with his super clean box-stock"ish" build. 

Its cool to compare and contrast... it also makes me realize how little of the actual kit I used.... haha

F6A8D59E-D6CB-453C-9EC8-CF91745CE82A.jpg

768C2B1E-61AF-456B-B5B7-67D09DE421B3.jpg

Edited by Impalow

Looks amazing, great work Eric !  

THIS SHOULD BE IN THE MAGAZINE....  !

Congratulations on the win too, it's just a shame we can't follow along with the updates now its finished !

Can't wait to see what you come up with next, im sure I'll be following along whatever it is !!

Thank you guys!!!     Its truly flattering to hear all these compliments from fellow builders!

I have a friend asking me who built the '29 with Indy engine and the exterior hand starter.Do you know who that was?

Thank for sharing your passion and skill with us!

Tom, I didnt know who that was.... Until last night when i was looking at my photos from the Toledo NNL and ran across these:   :D

That car was beautiful!   and so cleanly done!    I loved everything about it. 

Edited by Impalow