Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL East Vendors

Bowtienutz

With no disrespect to Tom Geiger, I know he's busy. He hasn't announced officially what vendors will be at NNL East. If your a vendor coming to NNL please tell us who you are, include your website or what you will be vending let us know so we can plan expenses

I will chime in.  This is the weekend that I figure out the vendor rooms.  I open all the vendor responses, put together the book and spread sheet, and then lay them all out into the rooms.

As usual there are a few guys who won't be coming this year.  There are new vendors that will surprise you.  There will be four vendors from Europe. We should have the vendor page updated on the website April 1 as advertised.

We have a new host hotel and we've sold more rooms than ever before. And sold them surprisingly early!

Packages have been coming in daily here at headquarters.  We received the awards today, they look great!  Wood nickels are due this week too.

The Goody Bags will be really cool this year. If every company that says they're sending something actually does, that alone will be worth coming for!   And two new regional model car events will be announced in the bag! 

We have a special logo item that we will be giving only to people who register and exhibit models!  So bring models to display!  

And there will be several process changes to the show this year that will make it better.  We try to do that each and every year.

BTW, we recently signed hall contracts through 2022.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT?!

Air-Trax is coming?!  ..and C1?!  :D:blink::D

Along with the usual suspects and Revell & Moebius. Man, my wallet is going to be in deep trouble. I'm going to have to leave my cards at home, and only bring what I can afford to spend in cash.