Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scenes unlimited Bronco hubcaps are amazing!

Thanks Paul, appreciate the kind words!

Tim, I believe your asking if there is a detailed wheel the hub caps mounts to. Not with the set Paul received. The cap mounts to a modified kit wheel so you can use the parts that come in the kit to attach the wheel/cap/tire to the axles.

I started to draw up a wheel and spare but needed to get other projects finished so they got shelved. We do however have a wheel (S09) that the cap fits nicely in. 

Edited by dannyi

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a set of 2wd 1966 Ford Wheelcovers, as well as the 4wd Bronco Set from Scenes Unlimited, and I can just say that they are F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I--C!!!!!!! They look so much better than the kit supplied wheel covers on the Bronco.

They mount on a steel wheel, which is included in the package. Once I chrome them, and paint the rim black, I am going to use them on a '66 Ford XL build I have been wanting to do to bookend with my 7 Litre Convertible.

The sport wheel covers in the kit are going onto a '67 Ford XL 7-Litre Hardtop, and the '67 Ford wheelcovers are going on a Mobieus '70 Ford Pickup, dressed as a Ranger XLT.

Thanks to both Scenes Unlimited, and Fireball Modelworks for offering such great products, and such great service!!!!!!!

Edited by Ron Hamilton