Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius - Now that the Comet is out, What's Next

Swifster

I for one am waiting patiently for the Butch Leal 65 Plymouth

Although I have a couple of Moebius kits, I haven't built one as yet as I have a lot of other model kits to build as well. I'll buy the California Flash when it does hit the shelves, although I'm in no way waiting for it. I just love dem Mopars!

I for one am waiting patiently for the Butch Leal 65 Plymouth

same here

Although I have a couple of Moebius kits, I haven't built one as yet as I have a lot of other model kits to build as well. I'll buy the California Flash when it does hit the shelves, although I'm in no way waiting for it. I just love dem Mopars!

That's a Model King project, they need to sell some more Melrose Missles before they bring out the California Flash S/S or the full A/FX versions that I know they have plans for.   

Edited by Brett Barrow

I am waiting for the altered wheel base MOPAR cars  and  a New 68' Coronet R/T ?

Yes I would go for some AWB cars, and I'm surprised that if you want a '68 Coronet, that you didn't get one from Modelhaus when they were available as I have one in my stash and hopefully I'll get to build it someday soon.