Model Cars Magazine Forum

The H-1 and Trailer hit the road

BIGTRUCK

Thanks for all the kind words guys , it was a long fun build I want to do a smaller landscaper version . have to see what kind of lawn mowers etc. are available, I know I've seen 'em.....

There's a pair of Kubotas (A ZTR and a tractor) and Spec Cast has a brand new JD Z series tractor.

There's also a Kubota tractor with front and rear buckets and a Kubota ATV/utility truck.

There's also a few of the compact excavators (Kubota and Bobcat) plus at least two Bobcats (one with wheels, one with tracks).

If you need pics. of the above, say the word. I have most of them. My lawn service company will eventually have an open trailer.:( More fun to show off the toys that way.

Very nice job BTW.

The smallest you say? :D

Ok.

P8038904-vi.jpg

We'll start with the Kubotas. T1870 lawn tractor. Steering positionable and the hood opens. Nicely detailed diesel under that hood and it's more tractor than I drive at work.

P8208935-vi.jpg

ZD28 ZTR (Zero Turn Radius). Front wheels "steer" and the engine cover opens to reveal a nicely detailed diesel.

P8208950-vi.jpg

BX22 Compact diesel 4x4 tractor with LA210 bucket loader and BT600 backhoe. EVERYTHING is positionable.

P8208958-vi.jpg

The hood opens too.

P8208940-vi.jpg

RTV900 Utility Vehicle. Most everything is positionable on this one too.

P8208947-vi.jpg

Steering, "hood", dump bed dumps, roof is removable.

All of them are top quality and can be found on eBay. That's where I got mine and expect to pay about $25 each. There's 2 compact excavators in the series which I haven't got yet. Basically, I can decide which of the two I want/need. I want the smallest of the two but can't figure out which that is. ;)

There's also a 30 or 40 hp tractor in the series. Same price range.

I'll show you some of the Bobcats tomorrow.

Aw heck. Seeing as I'm signed in to Fotki.....

P3154060-vi.jpg

Ertl's Bobcat model 325 compact excavator.

P3154061-vi.jpg

Again, most everything is positionable. Not the same quality as the Kubotas but still must haves in my book.

P3304382-vi.jpg

Bobcat S250 skid loader.

P3304387-vi.jpg

Even has the safety bar/belt in the "cockpit".

P5145311-vi.jpg

Bobcat T200 skid loader.

P5145312-vi.jpg

It's been awhile but I think I paid about $20 each for the Bobcats. As I Said before, not the same quality but still gotta haves for me.

My John Deere X series tractor isn't here yet. I'll show you that once it gets here.

Those are some amazingly realistic looking builds.

BT, I really like your detail, even the inside trailer walls look like it has been used and things rubbed against them.

Can Am, if that figure was not in the photo I would have thought these were advertising photos of the real equipment.

Very, very nice builds.