Model Cars Magazine Forum

t.m.resin

Yes , I have . I've been a customer for a long time now . I have his '57 Chrysler Ragtop . '66 Monoco and '73 Charger . I am unable to find his location on Ebay and I would like to do so . Excellent castings and worth the funds . PM me anytime for any questions . Jeff does nice work .  Thanx .. 

He kept me waiting nearly two years for the '73 Dodge Charger SE kit purchased from his website.

I have verification that he did same to a friend of mine.

John

yes, same here for one of his kits, do some research here on the forum for Time Machine Resin - suggest you stick with Ebay if you can't live without it.

yes, same here for one of his kits, do some research here on the forum for Time Machine Resin - suggest you stick with Ebay if you can't live without it.

Oh, I did finally receive the SE kit. One e-mail or a simple handwritten "Thank You" note with the kit would have left a much different impression.

John

Edited by john sharisky
text

I bidded on the 66 Impala wagon, But lost it, Then opened a bid on a 63 Impala wagon , and lost it to the same person as the 66 wagon. I then waited till the last minutes to bid on a 63 Nova wagon ( which had 0 bids) , and I did win that one. I'll let everyone know how it looks when it get's here to me.

Last year I bought his 1959 Chevy wagon on ebay.  Decent casting but the interior does not seem to fit too well so it going to take some work to get it to fit.  Also his resin kits do not come with glass so it will have to be made from clear sheet styrene.

Yes I know that they don't come with glass.On the 63 Nova wagon i'll have to supply the following: Engine, steering wheel, tires,wheels,axle's and the glass. Pictures of his casting that he showed of the Nova wagon look very good, But I won't really know untill I get it in the mail.

Edited by ranma

I have a couple of Jeff's resin kits and while they are not what I would call "Modelhaus quality" (The Standard), IMO they're very good for the price you're paying. No pinholes, no flash, no warpage. The models I have are his '71 Riviera, and '71 Olds Delta 88. The Riviera while nice, is slightly inaccurate in its roofline. No doubt due to the original master, and not due to molding quality. 

He offers no plated parts so you'll have to send 'em out, or "Molotow" paint them.

So, I have no complaints from this quarter about his items...........He's got a certain Corvair that I've been watching from time to time, I may spring for that one down the road! :P

• 2 years later...