Model Cars Magazine Forum

Andy Brizio's 32 Ford Deuce Roadster

adamelvis

This is a car that I had my eye on 18 years ago. I bought Revell's 32 Ford Highboy kit and wanted to build a replica.   Life happens and it was mothballed ...... until now !!

d483c5e679875608f227df599c106085.thumb.j

IMG_5766.thumb.JPG.6499cdebc363eb014ffe8

IMG_5768.thumb.JPG.63b83ca809da51863d337

I have these flame decals from a Revell '37 Ford Coupe kit that I was thinking of using, either that, or I stencil my own flames on there ? 

TCB,

Adam

Edited by adamelvis

Great start Adam. I think your model would look fabulous with those decals - maybe not an exact replica but a great looking Deuce none the less.

The flames on Andy's original look just like the flame job on your red 5 window deuce.  I'm going to have to airbrush the front of those flame decals to make it work. Either that, or order them from this guy  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lazy-Modeller

TCB,

Adam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/29/2017 at 9:29 AM, Modelbuilder Mark said:

Curious as to where you are at with this one. 

I ordered a bunch of flame stencils from Lazy Modeler, got most of the parts I was searching for:  Wheels, Duval Windshield, Steering Wheel, Instrument Panel, Edelbrock Engine Dressup kit & Gas Tank.  Will look at completing it this summer 2018 !

TCB,

Adam

• 1 year later...