Model Cars Magazine Forum

"In Memoriam" community build for Harry

jeffs396

• 3 weeks later...

Let's do a community build (without mirrors) to honor our friend Harry...

What's that whirring sound I hear? Sounds like it's coming from underground. :huh:

But seriously, how about a build for Harry of black cars, to show our mourning? I just happen to be working on a black '71 Cuda right now, and it'll even have mirrors (just since the kit came with them).

I think we could build anything that makes up happy...

I always enjoyed the "constructive criticism" we got from Harry about the lack of mirrors, or floating alternator, or missing radiator hose(s), not cutting decals across panel lines, etc.

That's what would be fun to capture. Leave things off he would have caught and called us on, thus giving us conversation points while showing off our builds. Just like old times B) 

That's what would be fun to capture. Leave things off he would have caught and called us on, thus giving us conversation points while showing off our builds. Just like old times B) 

Yeah, but Harry, being Harry and a mod, could get away with calling us out on stuff that would have gotten us warnings if we'd done it to each other. :huh:

• 1 month later...