Model Cars Magazine Forum

...although not very well.This is a Harley Chopper by Revell I have been working on. It's the second model I have built in 25 years and the first bike.I made a lot of mistakes and had to disassemble almost the whole thing after not being able to fit the oil tank in the frame.It was a definite learning experience. I probably shouldn't have tried to do so much detailing and should have just built the basic model.Some of the stuff I did extra is cut the forks in half and use ball point pen springs as springers then re-assemble.I cut the stock seat way down into a bobber seat and Funny Furred it.Most of plumbing and wires are there. I was going to plumb the rear brake but I got so sick of this model I just wanted to get it done.I did learn I will never use enamel paint again. I finally gave up on that and sanded it down and used Plasticote black metalflake that came out gray.I managed to break the kickstand off right before the pictures so I used a paint bottle to prop it up.

20170415_075824.jpg

20170415_075935.jpg

20170415_080015.jpg

20170415_080054.jpg

20170415_080910.jpg

20170415_080923.jpg

20170415_080946.jpg

• 2 weeks later...