[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
oter11

otaki dodge challenger swat value

i have this kit,and want to sell it(local)what is a reasonable price for this kit?he offered me about 18$

sorry for the pic,i have only this one of the kit:

I've never seen that one before. $18 is way too cheap. I found one on ebay.ie for $150 US, and one sold on Buyee ( yahoo japan auction ) for $95 in February.  But if you really really need $18, I'll give you $25 for it :P

i dont need the 18$,but i can sell the kit,but i want a reasonable price,i have seen the kits on ebay,i can ask 300$ for the kit,but its not sure if it gets sold,but i think the kit is Worth mabye 40-50$?

I've seen those Otaki "1/24 scale" kits in person, I'd take the 18 bucks and run!  :blink:

I've seen those Otaki "1/24 scale" kits in person, I'd take the 18 bucks and run!  :blink:

I have one in my collection (not the SWAT version, though), and agree.

I have one in my collection (not the SWAT version, though), and agree.

I recently read a review of it in an old mag and it agreed with you. It sounded just gawdawful.

I have the '74 Firebird and it doesn't look TOO bad in the box. Worse comes to worst I can bash the body onto a Monogram '78 chassis.

i know the quality is not that good,but it is a rare kit,and i like the boxart :)

i know the quality is not that good,but it is a rare kit,and i like the boxart :)

Stian, if you like the kit, you should hold onto it. If you get rid of it , you will probably regret it in the future.

BTW, most Palmer kits are rare and have excellent boxart. ;)

i will never build it,just bought 60 modelkits,and did choose the most rare kits,so will sell some of them,i got a another rare otaki kit too,lamborghini cheeta,will keep this one

One (looked to be in excellent condition) sold March 5th on eBay for $38 with two bidders. The kit's value is to Mopar and/or model kit collectors - as it is quite crude as far as details go. $18 dollars for a local sale is probably good. EBay has millions of shoppers - locally, you're probably looking at a few people. 

I wanted that Challenger & matching T-Bird for years

(I LOVE Police & other Emergency Vehicles!!!)

I Have the Firebird Trans Am And the only complaints I had

(and Still have) are 1. that the decal dissolved as soon as it touched the water,

(I traced the second Bird decal and painted one on!!)

and 2. that the Amber Turn signal lenses were cast in clear RED!!

Each tail light was 4+ separate lens pieces

The opening doors in that Trans Am fit better than most

and do not  sag or droop when opened

Edited by Edsel-Dan