Model Cars Magazine Forum

1:25 scale Utility Trailer R&MCoMD

Very interesting looking trailer. This looks as if it would be a perfect base for a Tear Drop camping trailer. The only thing that seems strange is the axle is mounted in such a way that there would be a lot of weight on the tong of the trailer. That would depend on how you build it and where the center of gravity is.    

Very interesting looking trailer. This looks as if it would be a perfect base for a Tear Drop camping trailer. The only thing that seems strange is the axle is mounted in such a way that there would be a lot of weight on the tong of the trailer. That would depend on how you build it and where the center of gravity is.    

Yes , what he said .. Thanx .. 

Norm mentioned that the trailer and the tool box is all you receive in the '41 Woody kit, he added all the remaining bits (wheel/tires, brakes, suspension, tail lights, 5th wheel etc.) so the trailer can actually be built.

Edited by afx

That is the trailer from  the 41 ford woodie. that is what AMT gave us. No top of any kind. When it first came out someone made a surfboard hauler with it. I am not knocking this as Norm's stuff is always nice. 

Which version of the AMT 41 Ford Woody has this trailer?  I have the older stock and custom-only versions of that kit and couldn't find a trailer in either. Both kits do have a surfboard. I read several online listings for the latest re-issue and none of them mention a trailer.  Thanks for any help.