Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Charger 383 2bbl "Plain white wrapper"

JasonC

Wanted to do a run of the mill Charger, so I did a low performance big block automatic car. I did have to use the Dana that came with the kit cause I didn't have any spare 8 3/4 rears. Kept extra detailing to a minimum, but did use flocking and BMF. The hood don't want to shut all the way, think the hood hinges are the culprit.IMG_1333.thumb.JPG.028e1358a00348b808a79IMG_1329.thumb.JPG.d775edbd4d769e2ed8c63IMG_1339.thumb.JPG.aa9b353c753d2369b948cIMG_1332.thumb.JPG.62816cf7c224acf95f998IMG_1325.thumb.JPG.8e3b6e8bf712f7843b018

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

Edited by JasonC

Wonderful build. I knew a fellow who had a Turquoise on White '69 that was similar to that one. It came home with a set of black walls and dog dishes. The next day, he swapped them out for a set of Chrome Reverse Wheels. I love that car, and I plan to build a replica of it. That was the first car I actually drove.

Wonderful build. I knew a fellow who had a Turquoise on White '69 that was similar to that one. It came home with a set of black walls and dog dishes. The next day, he swapped them out for a set of Chrome Reverse Wheels. I love that car, and I plan to build a replica of it. That was the first car I actually drove.

I got an older build that needs refreshed that is similarFB_IMG_1439857633147.thumb.jpg.b6e8904c4

That's nicely done Jason, just how I like em' ;)B)

Take another pic using a black background.....it will stand out much better!!

Cheers

Ray

I thought about using black when taking these pictures. May try later this week with a black background or just some outside pictures.