Model Cars Magazine Forum

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

I left the NNL show without a old MONOGRAM case box (holds 12 kits) with my business samples and other items....many I can not replace. PLEASE if anyone saw it or knows who might have it........Willing to pay to have it shipped back to me.....I really need it ...I am so stupid I can't believe it. HELP!!! 

Oh yeah Tom! I'd estimate that there were maybe 1500 models there?? Unless the show ran a couple days, it's almost impossible to see everything there! Not to mention conversations that I had with people (a lot), there were times when it's just a bit difficult to see certain tables it was so crowded. The custom table was particularly crowded and looking at the number of models there on that table alone, the whole show can turn into sensory overload-----and then there's the sheer amount of vendors there!

From all of that it's no wonder it's the biggest show on the east coast!

Yeah Bill, it certainly was sensory overload! I own a gun shop and have gone to the SHOT show, (Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade show), in Las Vegas several times. It is a 4 day show and has over 1600 separate exhibitors.............allowing an average of just over a minute to spend at each one. I reach sensory overload there VERY quickly, and it is impossible to see everything. NNL East reminds me of the same..............first place I go is to the vendor halls, and then to the display hall. I reached sensory overload after about ten minutes in both! But, wow, what an overload it is! It is a rush, and as said before, certainly one not to miss! The quality and variety of work seen there is unparalleled!

Was GREAT!!!!! I was a happy camper to go, and meet Tom (redneckrigger) and then those I met at the show too, plus all the stuff I took home and the pics I've taken.... Yeah I had a BLAST!!!!

Tom, all you did and offered, Thank You, I HOPE To do that again next year!!!

That was such a great event! Kudos and deep respect to the organizers, man do they know what they're doing! As for me, I cannot even determine which part I enjoyed the most. I got to meet Juha Airio and see his work (even brought some of it home). I had one of my models chosen for photography by Model Cars mag, that was a first for me and it kind of left a mark. Then of course there was a lot of great and friendly attendees and vendors, and not to forget manufacturer representatives big and small alike. I really like that the kit producers take time to come and talk with the lunatic fringe.   I hope I'll be able to go back next year!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

I left the NNL show without a old MONOGRAM case box (holds 12 kits) with my business samples and other items....many I can not replace. PLEASE if anyone saw it or knows who might have it........Willing to pay to have it shipped back to me.....I really need it ...I am so stupid I can't believe it. HELP!!! 

Contact Tom Geiger at nnleast@aol.com

Contact Tom Geiger at nnleast@aol.com

I contacted Tom, the PAL manager and any one I knew around my table......seems my stuff is gone forever. I think I'm done with shows....all my samples gone....I do not have the will to replace them all. thanks