• Announcements

• Board Upgrade   04/23/2017

Unfortunately, we were unable to upgrade the board software due to some technical difficulties. We will try again once we get the problems worked out. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Domino pictures

6 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.mathdragon.net/kml/math/MESA/Anamorphic_Point/Einstein_Instructions.htm

I thought this might be of interest to some.  I work at Arizona State University.  In the Physical Science F building there is one of these in the foyer.  It has always caught my eye.  I found some instructions on making one.  Wouldn't it be cool for some bored computer geek to figure out how to create them in the form of autos.  They may already exist.

Posted

Pretty cool Greg! I wonder how long it took to figure out how to do that?

Posted

I sure wish I knew.  It is called pointalism, an art related to science  There was a not so famous guy from another country that used it to create art and study how the brain perceives dots that create pictures.  Now that I have the recipe to make one I just need to get some dominoes.  My bored retired father in law might like something different to do. 

Posted

I'm retired,but not that bored.

Yeah,your father in law could make one of Marilyn Monroe..That would keep him bust for a while.

Posted

I like Marilyn  I really liked Mae West and Greer Garson too.

Posted

Don't forget Veronica Lake and Laurenn Bacall...