Model Cars Magazine Forum

dissappearing posts or dissappearing mind?

russosborne

I was wanting to post a link to a specific recent post for someone, and can't find it. Thinking maybe I forgot where the post was I looked up my activity (I had posted a reply to the post) and there is nothing there regarding this post. To be specific, it was the post by (I think) hpiguy about taking a jigsaw and making a paint mixer out of it. Was within the past month or so.

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Russ

I don't think that you are doing anything wrong.

I have posts disappear. At first I thought it was something I was doing wrong so I would check to see that the post showed up only to come back later to find it gone. Another of the quirks of the flaky forum software. Hopefully whenever the software gets updated it will be fixed and maybe some of the other flakiness like the 404 error.

I was wanting to post a link to a specific recent post for someone, and can't find it. Thinking maybe I forgot where the post was I looked up my activity (I had posted a reply to the post) and there is nothing there regarding this post. To be specific, it was the post by (I think) hpiguy about taking a jigsaw and making a paint mixer out of it. Was within the past month or so.

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Russ

Russ,

Here's a link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jwhy7neaI

At one point I thought moderators were deleting my posts.  It was puzzling since they were harmless replies to others posts. Then I realized that guys were posting the very same (copy and paste) posts on several boards.  I had answered them on another board!