Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12th scale parts

Just a quick question...hoping you guys can point me in the right direction...where can I get 1/12th scale drag car parts? Looking to one day build my Revell  12th scale 57 Chevy into a gasser. Thanks for any help!!!

Hey Sixx

Try TDR.INOVATIONS and 3d specialties there both on shapeways. Both have lots of stuff, can be a bit pricey.  Take a look at my 57 Chevy gasser build in the drag section it's mostly scratch built the 392 hemi and 9" Ford rear end are from tdr inovations . If you have any questions please let me know I'm glad to help.

RonG 

Edited by ShakyCraftsman

Thanks RonG! I did see your build! Freekin awesome man!!! My eyes aren't what they used to be...24th & 25th scale plus my sausage fingers are not getting along too well lately! Might have to go back to box stock or bigger scales!? I have the old Revell? 1/12th  57 Chevy...would like to make it a gasser or something some day...could I steal some of your ideas??? ?

Hey Sixx

No problem, that's what we're here for. Check out the 65 stang and see what's coming next. If you need help just shoot me a PM or reply to a tread. You should check out Dave's stuff I think he's comp189 he is really frickn' assume I pale at his ability.

Thanks  RonG