Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is way off the topic

NYLIBUD

So I was helping my nephew the other day with his homework on the worlds oceans.While doing so,I came across some pictures of some insane,VERY deep water fish (creatures).They look like evil aliens,,really sick looking.Except,the first pic,the Blob fish.That one looks like my old uncle Harry.?Wtf???

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ha!

The 1st pic looks like a mask, love it.

2nd looks photo shopped.

The deep oceans are amazing.  New life found every time we go into the dark.  We know so little, and seem also to be too stupid or unwilling to learn more about the oceans. 

I recently watched a scientific-type documentary, oceans.  I love the oceans and their explorations.  So this time around was about the vertical mass wandering.

What goes on daily, and in this case nightly in the oceans from bottom to top.  This mass creature movement stops about where sunlight ceases to penetrate water.  So, we're talking still deep.  It's just simply amazing, the creatures that exist, and we know about as "zero" what the deal is.  Nix.  As good as nothing.

I follow Dr. Robert Ballard.  The Titanic guy.  In a new life, I would like to study Oceanography.  I wish I had the time.

Don't know how everyone feels about the theory that "We all come from the Ocean". But after looking at that first picture and the teeth in the "Sheeps Head" fish you have to kind of wonder. This is why I go no deeper than the bath tub.