Model Cars Magazine Forum

Google Photo

I opened Google photos, clicked on "upload" in the upper right corner, selected a photo off my computer and uploaded it. Then I opened the photo, right clicked and selected "copy image address" and  inserted it into the picture icon here. It took less time to do all of this than to upload one single picture to photobucket. The pic is pretty large, though, I had to lower the zoom to get it proportioned correctly. 

G4wk6UlR74thTVoaceKP_gb15ynjotW0snZ_B9cK

Edited by Draggon

1* First i go on Google and find the pic i want. I hoover the mouse over to check the size.

If it`s above 1000 it usually looks bad on this forum imo.

1_4.jpg

2* Then i click the picture and right click and chose "copy picture",then go back the post you want to make and do nr 3.

2.jpg

3* Right click and paste. (The picture show up before you "submit reply" as a sort of preview.

Bilderesultat for 1950 lancia

Edited by om617

Thanks Tommy.  trying to decide if I want to move everything over to Google because Photobucket is getting to be terrible.  Problem is I have years and years of pics on Photobucket.

You are welcome. Sorry about the grammar errors btw.

Have you checked if there is a download option on Photobucket to download everything in one batch? If you have a lot of

folders it might take some time. Pictures usually dont take up much space on a computer,this before you upload everything

on Google or in a online storing cloud.