Model Cars Magazine Forum

outlaw big tire fox body ford mustang

Great job.

image.jpeg

OK, I want to make a statement here, and now.

Dear NYLIBUD, you keep posting your unfinished models, it seems to me, every chance you get.  You even re-start these topics just to reshow pics of your unfinished projects.  We've all seen these unfinished and blurry pics of yours before, many times.

This is one thing.

The next is, again, you post your unfinished build pics on another member's topic.  This is internationally taken on the internet, as an affront.  For you, so that you understand, this means it's just flat taboo to do such.  You seem to want to draw attention to yourself, through means of another member.

Would you please refrain from using another member's topic to show your own models?

Please take note, I am not alone on this opinion.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool cars.Just one thing though,it's a little tough to make out some of the details on the cars with a black backround.Other than that,I really like the cars.Very good job.

thank you, you should checkout my murder nova and crow builds that I completed 

Oh heck yea,I've been following your builds for awhile.I really only like building drag cars.I like yours cars,very cool rides..This is my beater Outlaw Nova.I know I posted some pix of this car already.Id like to open the doors,and trunk,but my cutting skills are,how should I say,only so so.:rolleyes:.But for now it's pretty much done.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg