Model Cars Magazine Forum

2017 So Cal NNL (Chatsworth, CA) Sunday, July 9, 2017

sfhess

So Cal Classic Chevy Club and Rancho San Antonio have reached out to The Model Car Guys and asked us to organize a Model Car Show in conjunction with the rescheduled car show at Rancho San Antonio on Sunday, July 9, 2017.

So we hereby announce the 2017 So Cal NNL, to be held Sunday, July 9, 2017 at the Rancho San Antonio Boys Home in Chatsworth, CA from 8AM to 3PM. Please get the word out.

Flyer will be posted as soon as we can get one designed.

So Cal NNL 2017 Flyer_CH.jpg

Edited by sfhess

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Mark it is being held with the 34th Annual So Cal Classic Chevy Car Show!!!! Thanks for asking...Chris

What sucks about this is, its the same day as the "Kit Collectors Exposition and Sale" in Garden Grove. I wanted to go to both, now I have to make a decision.

What sucks about this is, its the same day as the "Kit Collectors Exposition and Sale" in Garden Grove. I wanted to go to both, now I have to make a decision.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reported on other forums it is again cancelled......

Guys, at the last moment yesterday the show was CANCELLED for today and although there will be no 2017 SO CAL NNL look forward to May 6, 2018, We are trying to put together some Special Things for the 2018 Show to make up for this last minute cancellation!!! The Boys Home has agreed to 2018, they were very upset with The Chevy Club and some other parties involved and without notice cancelled Today's planned Show!!! See Ya In May 2018!!! Chris...