Model Cars Magazine Forum

1:25 scale kits with figures ?

What 1:25 scale kits or diecast have figures included ? Fairly recent issues (read readily available) preferably

Im trying to collect figures for my diorama (pre painted if poss) and have some but am looking to expand the crowd lol. Kawolski is looking a bit lonesome lol

The figures in the tom daniels Garbage Truck are so out of scale they look like children lol

Probably not a whole lot in 1/25th. There are tons of 1/24 figures from Fujimi, Hasegawa & Tamiya. Fujimi drivers set. Fujimi Mechanics set, also released in Testors box, also many vehicles that come with racing drivers. 

If you want pre-painted figures, you'd probably want to look into G-scale railroad figures. 

One of the Revell issues of the Mysterion had a Ed Roth . It wasn't pre painted . MPC had driver figures in the 1928 Lincoln , one guy standing . The Revell Club de mer had a driver as did the Futura As I recall, AMT had Mr. T in the GMC A Team van too

That is awesome. I just went and checked and Mr T is in the AMT A-Team van kit that I have. Looks like he is molded to sit in the front seats. When I finally get around to building my garage dio, he will be sitting behind the counter. "I pity the fool"

.....the latest issue of the MPC/ROUND2  60 Corvette has a driver, but he is a little  undernourished in my opinion....lol,,,quite small but nice, also, the MPC Gangbuster series  1928 Lincoln  includes very nice gangster figures loaded with weapons and other 30s era bad guy goodies.....this kit is common and usually cheap if you shop online......hope these help, oh, and as another member here mentioned  the MPC 75 Dart has 2 very interesting dude's included.......the Ace....:)

I've got the unpainted figures out of the Futura and probably the Club De Mer . Also have the above mentioned  1928 Lincoln and 1959 Ford retracatable kits.  ,,,,,.I'll trade them all for just the Standing Dick Landy and standing Linda Vaughn figures

I want to recreate something like this in 1/25th scale

18486234_1759064264122739_89375224592710

Edited by gtx6970

Some years ago I came across some prepainted Barbie figurines that seem to be 1/24-1/25. I've got two or three of them, but I don't remember where or how I got them. Every once in a while I try to google and see when they were made and if they're still available, but so far no joy.

A few years back a girl I was dating founds some of these at the 99 cent store. They where 2 for .99 cents. This is a stock photo

NEW-RARE-Complete-Set-Spice-Girls-12-Ass

....' I'll tell ya'  I you want, what  I really  really  want '..........lol...:lol:.......the Ace...:lol:

Edited by AC Norton
text

Along with the MPC '28 Lincoln, their '27 Lincoln roadster kit had a seated female figure; a "gun moll" or getaway driver.

I think Preiser makes some of the best figures, and they come in all scales from N up to G (1:22.5), including some 1/24 and 1/25.  All their human figures are based on real people, including the faces.

Somewhere around here I have a German magazine about Preiser .  One article in it shows a real woman posing for their sculptor, then being turned into a plastic figure. That's kind of neat to see. 

Preiser also makes a bunch of 1/25 scale animals, so if you need a 1/25 turkey or pig, they have it. 

Thanks for all the info & pics.

Ive got the Fujimi figure kits along with some trucker figures from Revell & Italeri. Those Masterbox ladys look real good but are pricy in the Uk. Talking of MPC twins, theres 2 pilot figures in the Revell Huey helicopter.

Theres some great pre painted figures that i wasnt aware of untill now. My eyes are not getting any better, so easier to repaint clothing ect on a pre paint.

twins4_zpsp3tlxqwa.jpg