Model Cars Magazine Forum

Remodelled hobby room

I thought it might take a little longer to get it sorted, but luckily I had some help, still needs a second display cabinet put up on the wall above the photo booth, and two shelves putting up to put all the models on that have been boxed up, but now I've got the computer up and working, I can now work in peace.

20170517_221521_zpswqx4d6fa.jpg

20170517_194734_zps2ykm3mnb.jpg

20170517_221535_zpsvr523e2b.jpg

20170517_221542_zpscedlzurw.jpg

20170517_221555_zps7jyqbh9m.jpg

Modelling is my hobby, although I do make a little money from it, writing articles for magazines and taking on the odd commission, but photography is my job, I was getting by, by having the computer on the dining room table and trying to work in there, but the piles of paperwork was getting out of hand, so I had to turn the room into two sections, hobby room and office, where I have places to store all my invoices and other paperwork, and to sit comfortably to edit photos, and write articles, now I'm concerned about the amount of over spray I found while moving things around, I'm going to upgrading the airbrush spray booth for one from Graphic Air, a lot dearer than the one I'm using, but I can't afford any of my computer gear to get ruined.

https://www.graphicair.co.uk/product/benchvent-bv300s-d-airbrush-spray-booth/