• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just a few words

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello yall! 

I've been lurking this site since just about forever now, and I'm happy to finally be a member! All the best builders in the world are right here!

I've been building and trading kits for 25 years, and buying, trading, building, hunting, and repairing 1:1 cars and trucks for 20 years. I'm an automotive service tech by trade, but I also have a 9-5 working in the military vehicle parts industry. I wish I could speak in detail about that, but I cannot! 

Currently, nearly all of my model kits and supplies are packed up in boxes, as my job will be moving me to another state in a couple months. When I get settled in at the new place, I'm going to set up a whole new scale workshop, and I can't freakin wait! Then I might actually be able to contribute to the forum things other than car pictures, opinions, and funky build ideas LOL!

In the mean time, I've just been collecting up some resin parts and decals and things for future and stalled builds. Also been doing a bit of trading with some forum members on here, as my parts box is accessible, and overstuffed. The people I've met and traded with so far have been very, very cool, and very generous. Yall are the best!

I'm looking forward to more good trades, seeing more cool builds, completing my ChryCo collection, and showing yall some of my builds in the future! Thanks for having me!

-Nick

Posted

Welcome to our plastic playground Nick.

Posted

Welcome Nick..!    Good luck on the move. I have a huge list of parts I need to find of some old ones I need to restore/repair....parts are always good to have around never know if you might need them or be able to help another out.

Posted

Welcome to the show Nick

Posted

Welcome to the forum Nick...!     Good luck with your move...!