Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heres something new im working on now. Revells Ford Bronco kit  Most is from the kit but using the Baja Bronco hop up detail set from Fireball Modelworks that includes wheels rear fender flars spare tire push bar and hitch and decals. Fireballs detail kit is amazing!!!! Body just primed chassis engine finished interior getting there

DSCN6474.JPG

DSCN6475.JPG

DSCN6481.JPG

DSCN6483.JPG

DSCN6482.JPG

Nice build. I will be doing one soon. Wondering why that place does not make the front flares? I found some out there which really makes the Bronco look better than just having the back. My dad had a 70, which I will replicate. Is it a nice Revell kit regarding fitting and casting?

sc-mecum-70-bronco-8500.jpg

Edited by Mahogany Rush

He does have the front flares check his site.

I was just going by the OP. --- "Fireball Modelworks that includes wheels rear fender flars spare tire push bar and hitch and decals"

I didn't go to the site, but I will and I will get front/rear no matter where i purchase. Thanx

Why didn't you use the front flares too?

I was just going by the OP. --- "Fireball Modelworks that includes wheels rear fender flars spare tire push bar and hitch and decals"

I didn't go to the site, but I will and I will get front/rear no matter where i purchase. Thanx

Apparently, the Stroppe Baja Broncos only had the rear fender flares.  However, as noted, Fireball Models does offer a complete set of flairs.   And, it appears the Stroppe Baja was painted red, white, and blue.  That said, I think you're doing an excellent job with this kit and conversion set.  Beautiful work!