Model Cars Magazine Forum

OK, this may be a tired subject for some of you, but I'm wondering about RMR's product line. What do the kits look like? They have some potentially really cool stuff listed for sale, but without pics of the resins, I'm reluctant to just start buying! I've had no buying/building experience with RMR. All I managed to turn up on a search of the forum was a proper phone number listed for the owner, and the info that he apparently isn't too keen on answering emails..

So, whats the consensus view? Have any of yall bought/built their kits? Does anyone have a link to pics on Fotki or something? If not, and you own one of the kits, could you provide a pic or two? Is it just me or is it strange that I've never seen one of these on eBay? Thanks much! I like to see what I am buying. I have sent an email out to them, but haven't heard a reply as yet. The particular kits I'm looking to purchase are the following : 

1941-46 Dodge Power Wagon
1956 IHC pickup
1962 Chrysler 300 Limo (Maybe)
1964 Chrysler Turbine Wagon
1965 Dodge D100 Pickup
1963-73 Jeep Wagoneer
Edited by chryslerjunkandstuff

Well, I'm sold! And I hope I get to make it to any NNL show in the future, I've never been..

After much searching, I managed to find pics of all of 'em on my list except for the '62 Chrysler limo. They are nicely done for sure, and they will start making their way to my mailbox soon...A bit of info re : the Turbine wagon..I had a vague memory of seeing the kit once, it was a factory-built appearing 4 door wagon, but then it fell off my radar, until I saw RMR's list. As it turns out, they make a different one altogether, a phantom 2 door wagon. While it's nicely done, I wouldn't be a buyer on that one...The Motor City Resins 4 door wagon is the way to go there, IMO...

Found some pics from here and there so yall can check em out too, and thanks for the pics and input!

The Jeep is definitely the pick of the litter, going to be tough to build tho because of the wicked high prices the Honcho donor kits go for

motorcityrcturbinewagon.JPG

rmr64turbinewagon.jpg

rmr46dodgepowerwagon.jpg

rmr56IHpickup.jpg

rmr65dodgepickup.jpg

rmr63jeepwagoneer.jpg

rmr63jeepwagoneer2.jpg

They are listed in the Aftermarket Directory pinned at the top of this section of the board.

This is correct, I must have over looked it somehow..I'll be giving this fella a call this week and order some of these goodies..

Also, that is a WAAAAAY cool avatar picture sir, I've been watching Red Green since like the mid 90's! Gotta love the possum van!

Here is the 2 RMR kits I have. I don't know if the 41 Chevy is still being made. The 41 Chevy needs a Revell 41 Willys  to finish and I used the Turbine snap kit for parts. The rim & tire set on the Turbine car are from the parts box.. 

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Those look very nice, Dave. But, on the Chevy, if you are after a stock version, the Galaxie '47-'48 Chevy might be a better place to start.

OK, this may be a tired subject for some of you, but I'm wondering about RMR's product line. What do the kits look like? They have some potentially really cool stuff listed for sale, but without pics of the resins, I'm reluctant to just start buying! I've had no buying/building experience with RMR. All I managed to turn up on a search of the forum was a proper phone number listed for the owner, and the info that he apparently isn't too keen on answering emails..

So, whats the consensus view? Have any of yall bought/built their kits? Does anyone have a link to pics on Fotki or something? If not, and you own one of the kits, could you provide a pic or two? Is it just me or is it strange that I've never seen one of these on eBay? Thanks much! I like to see what I am buying. I have sent an email out to them, but haven't heard a reply as yet. The particular kits I'm looking to purchase are the following : 

1941-46 Dodge Power Wagon
1956 IHC pickup
1962 Chrysler 300 Limo (Maybe)
1964 Chrysler Turbine Wagon
1965 Dodge D100 Pickup
1963-73 Jeep Wagoneer

I have a couple of RMR bodies, nice stuff!

49515949349537-vi.png