Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scratchbuilt 1941 Hollywood Graham-New Pics

E St. Kruiser50

Hi everyone :blink:

I'm brand new here and have not posted before. Hope this turns out close to what I intended.

This is a project I finished a few years ago and not many have seen it except the local guys in a couple of clubs I belong to and a few shows, mostly on the west coast.

Hey. I think I figured this posting thing out :D

2008_0603Photobucket10001.jpg

2008_0603Photobucket10002.jpg

2008_0603Photobucket10003.jpg

2008_0603Photobucket10005.jpg

post-1570-1212684419_thumb.jpg

Edited by Treehugger Dave

:D WoW Dave thats one hellava model!!! What kit did you start with?Looks kinda like a 39 Chevy.Man I sure do like it.Great color combo,detail,the works! Welcome to our forum,it is THE BEST forum on the web.Your among some of the best modelers in modeldom,and you sure ain't no slouch yourself!!!! :blink::D;):D

Cool- it's not every day you see a Graham, especially the Hollywood. Did you base it on the Cord (the real one used the old 810-812 body dies with a shortened front end)? Love it. Trivia- the first years production of Frazers carried Graham- Paige serial number plates, and the ads mentioned they were products of Graham-Paige.

Welcome Dave! :P

To everyone else, David Susan is a member of one of the oldest Model Car Clubs in the U.S., Scale Auto Builders Association (Inc.) out of Portland Oregon. Dave has been a member for a long time and his designs are always wild and thought provoking.

Nice work on the Hollywood and I look forward to seeing what else you are willing to post...

... ah, anything new? :o

Jairus

Thanks everyone :o:D

. Not sure what I 'm doing yet as far as posting pics. Does Photobucket work fine here? I tried downloading another pic and it failed do to available space.

Oh well, I'll figure this out. Definetly not a techno here :P.

Thanks for the nice welcome guys. I'll download more pics of projects both finished and on the bench.

All the best - Dave :P

Hey Dave, it's good to see you finally on one of these forums. At least you picked the best one to be a part of. Sure do miss being part of the SABA meetings each month. Hope to see you post more pics. of your work on a regular basis.

Hey Dave, it's good to see you finally on one of these forums. At least you picked the best one to be a part of. Sure do miss being part of the SABA meetings each month. Hope to see you post more pics. of your work on a regular basis.

Hey Wayne ;)

We miss you too! :lol: How's Florida? Did you ever find a club there to connect to? Great to hear from you :lol: Hope to see your stuff too. Say hi to Jill for me.

All the best - Dave