Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 TDR Nova

I figured that was the car.Im always on line looking for either a 66,or67 Nova pro street (real car),somewhere in the $10-15 thousand price range.I've been looking for just the right one for a couple of years now.I'll find it,soon I hope..Anyway,as I said,I recognized the paint scheme,and remembered this car...Just now I ordered another Nova body,1/24th scale,of course,with everything apart.I think Shapeways,andTDR, work together.And they really have some nice pro mods cars for sale.I don't know long Shapeways has been in business.Reason being,is that I don't think too many people actually know how great their whole list of pro mod bodies...I'm going to try and do the Maverick pro mod car next.Like I said,they really carry some wild stuff.Yes,they need a ton of sanding,and filler,but it's cool body.I cannot wait to see this Nova completed.

Ok,so about a month ago I ordered another pro mod Nova from Shapeways 3D printer company..The model arrived today.I actually forgot that I ordered it.Its 1/24th scale,and it's the version like yours,where everything is apart.Well looking at this body,and really examining it,one thought came to mind,and that was,there's no way in hell I'am going be able to build this car?.Certainly not at my skill level,not a chance..Oh well.