[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

1/8 TDR Nova

the material looks dead on and the chutes look fantastic you sure those are not real they truly look real

Nothing to show this weekend I was too busy focusing on my health and family. I still hope to get started on this chassis this month. Thank you for all the nice comments.

I've gotten a few messages about the build and it seems some others really like that I have more than myself contributing to the build and then there was one guy that doesn't think that's cool at all but I explained if I didn't include some key others it'd take me ten years to ever get anything done. I took an inventory of the brass I have and it looks like I have everything handy to get it started, just have to find the time now this month as I know when April hits I'll have no time for it.

I think what you are doing is really cool, I myself would not take on such a ambitious project without some sort of help.

Keep at it when you can.. I can’t wait for a new update!