Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Falcon Stocker .

Silver Foxx

Wow ! Super impressive paint & decals ............ and the rest of the build looks to be top class also ! Great work Bruce .............. and it looks strange to see the name "Hendrick" on a Ford :lol:

Edited by Old Coyote

Really like this build; everything about it looks top-notch!  Sure would like to see a pic or two of the bottom to see how that old Nascar chassis "fits" underneath the great-loooking body.  Also; did you have to fill-in and reduce the size of the huge wheel openings on that vintage body?

first off, I love the scheme and the cleanness of it...the paint looks flawless and the combination of the kit parts, paint and tires/rims comes together in a great way!  i really love the stance....too many times I see race cars that start as great builds and then the builder doesn't look at giving the car a "proper" stance...this in turn gives the model a weird look.  yours doesn't....it looks great!   give yourself a pat on the back!  you deserve it!