Model Cars Magazine Forum

Free Time Hobbies

Not sure who else may of ordered from these guys, but if you haven't I cant recommend them enough. https://freetimehobbies.com/

I just placed my second order with them this morning around 10:30am EST and by 12:30pm EST I got a shipping notice. Definitely the fastest order filling I've ever seen.

I got 2 Aoshima kits on clearance for less than $30 US, and with shipping and exchange, I'm still under the cost of one of these kits listed on ebay, or anywhere else I looked recently. 

Check them out.

David

Another big Thumbs-Up for Freetime.  I have an order on the way from them right now.  I constantly compare their prices to other online vendors. They're lower on some items, higher on others, but have consistently good prices overall.

Like the OP, I grabbed one of those Aoshima '91 Nissan Terranos (Pathfinder in the U.S.).  The price was an amazing $13.95.  The Freetime listing had a photo with the box open, and this kit has both right and left-hand dashboards.

"Wrong scale," but if you like police cars or Land Rovers, here's another kit with 2 dashboards - the Italeri Land Rover 109 Series III with markings for the Spanish Guardia Civil, in 1/35 scale.  The basic kit is the old Italeri 1/35 LR III that dates back to the 1970s. But Italeri freshened up this release with the right/left dashboards, a spiffy new hardtop cover for the rear and some other small parts. 

Some online vendors are showing the Land Rover kit as unavailable until July 2017. Freetime not only has them in stock, they're on sale for $16.74! I've seen the old Land Rover kit on eBay for about twice that price.

it_lr-gc.jpg

I can only say good things about them as well. Ordered a few kits I've been looking for and got them for right at, or just under, the current price for new kits in stores. They arrived in a timely fashion and were exactly as described on the site. Will definitely be placing another order soon, as they have some interesting subjects to add to the stash.

• 1 month later...

Well I just ordered the new Kevin Harvick NASCAR Fusion from FreeTime today, and again, amazing service.

Ordered at 9:15 am, shipping notice at 3:15pm. Same day turn around again. So nice to see. The last kit I bought off Ebay took them 5 days to pack up and ship, tho it still arrived in the estimated time frame, 

If you havent tried them, give them a look https://freetimehobbies.com/ 

The price on the Fusion was the cheapest I came across including Ebay. I just wish shipping to Canada was more reasonable, but thats got nothing to do with the vendors. 

Great store....someone tell them to open a branch up North of the border please.

David

Well I just ordered the new Kevin Harvick NASCAR Fusion from FreeTime today, and again, amazing service.

Ordered at 9:15 am, shipping notice at 3:15pm. Same day turn around again. So nice to see. The last kit I bought off Ebay took them 5 days to pack up and ship, tho it still arrived in the estimated time frame, 

If you havent tried them, give them a look https://freetimehobbies.com/ 

The price on the Fusion was the cheapest I came across including Ebay. I just wish shipping to Canada was more reasonable, but thats got nothing to do with the vendors. 

Great store....someone tell them to open a branch up North of the border please.

David

Yes, I ordered 12 of the Fusion kits from them,  it was a pleasure dealing with them.   Downside is I wont get that fast turn around time, its going to be a couple of weeks.

Edited by martinfan5