Model Cars Magazine Forum

Black Mefistofele 1/12 wip

Don´t have that link ! but found another way, but the picture is huge ! Hate computers...

Thomas, your work and modifications are excellent. Your liberties with the original are also excellent and give the car great character.

What is your expert opinion of the basic kit as it comes from Italeri? Likes / dislikes and trouble areas?

Thomas, your work and modifications are excellent. Your liberties with the original are also excellent and give the car great character.

What is your expert opinion of the basic kit as it comes from Italeri? Likes / dislikes and trouble areas?

The kit is good! No major problems at all, some errors in the manual regarding painting, better follow your refs. The valve springs need to be replaced, looks toyish.The seat in the kit is wrong compared with the original one in the car today.

I´m glad you like it :-) My problem just now is to get the pictures right :-(

akp7pC2.jpg

The kit is good! No major problems at all, some errors in the manual regarding painting, better follow your refs. The valve springs need to be replaced, looks toyish.The seat in the kit is wrong compared with the original one in the car today.

I´m glad you like it :-) My problem just now is to get the pictures right :-(

Don't like it, love it. Beautiful presentation. Thank you for the kit comments, it may be on my shopping list...:)

Don't like it, love it. Beautiful presentation. Thank you for the kit comments, it may be on my shopping list...:)

Thanks cato! It´s soon finished, put it in a new thread then. Fixed my picture problem too :-)