Model Cars Magazine Forum

WIP: Voodoo Rider Chopper (More rake 8/17)

Stingray69

Well it seems you guys like WILD so I've decided to start my other chopper. This one will be well detailed and customized. So far I took the skull air cleaner and attatched the handle bars to it. I may scratch new bars later... The triple trees are from the aces wild kit, I used the the trees from this kit (crusader) on my other bike for more of the rider friendly look. I want this one to make the woman and children cry when its done :D I plan on using some brass on it (what else is new, lol) for the old school sissy bar, and possible a new tank. All chrome will be stripped and rechromed with alclad.

Early mock up:

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

This will be a slow project, the pro mod comes first!

I decided to fool around with this one today a little. I gave it more of an extreme rake by extending the triple trees, a little more works needs to be done at the top of the frame where the trees connect. I am building my own tank out of brass... I really want something different so I have no idea what its going to look like.

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

I know at this point I want to chrome the rear fender... possibly the frame too but I don't want to over do it.