• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

53 Willy's Jeep Wagon

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did they make this model yet? Doesn't have to be a 53, just that our 1/1 was a 53. I think the body style was the same for a number of years. I want the split window version, of course if it is available from anywhere.

53-1953-willys-jeep-wagon-2.JPG

Edited by Mahogany Rush

Posted

I have seen scale diecast versions and RMR resins has a pickup and panel but no station wagon. Might be something out there I am forgetting.

Posted

I produced a 1/25 scale resin 1953 Jeep Station Wagon from 1996 through 1999--based on the excellent Liberty Spec-Cast '53 Jeep Panel Delivery (which served as the "donor kit".  Only about 100 were sold, which might mean "unobtainium" today.  The All American Models resin trans-kit included the body, 2WD chassis, all three seats; with all other parts coming from the Spec-Cast undecorated Panel Delivery.

There are no more of this resin kit available, unless one shows up on eBay.

Art

Posted

I have the 53 Jeep panel delivery from Liberty Spec-cast. it would be lots of work to convert it to a wagon. P M me ifyou want more info.  Larry

Posted

theres one on ebay now