Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tom "Mongoose" Mc Ewen: 1/16 Silver Bullet Coors Corvette F/C on the Workbench 6/12/2017

John, be sure to put it in a plexi covered display case otherwise the paint will be ruined by all the drool.   I look forward to your outdoor pics of this car when you get the time as all that detail you poured into this will truly pop out.................not that it doesn't already of course.   Congrats on a another phenomenal build.   cheers, Tim

Johnny - this thing is stellar. I love every little detail and every one of them has your unique touch. Aside from this being so completely insane, I am just as blown away by the speed at which you build. You must not sleep at all. Get a nap in and then what are you going to knock our socks off with next?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, I just went through this whole thread and as always, I'm blown away by your building skills! Everything looks just spot on, this car looks like you could fire it up and take it to the local Drag Strip any moment. Fantastic work as always.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...