Ferrari 250 TR

IMG_0184.jpg

AMT Roadrunner

IMG_0150.jpg

Tamiya Honda S600

IMG_20170106_103944.jpg

Tamiya Mazda MX5

IMG_20170104_102334.jpg

Loooooads more, but photobucket is not co-operating very nicely, so Ill try some more later :)

Thanks for looking

Mad Steve

I especially like the 300 SL, but they all look outstanding. As an aside, in a couple of pictures I can see some of your paint supplies. Besides a far to organized work bench I noticed your Tamiya paints. Your bottles are squire where as the bottles we have here are round. While the contains are probably the same the different bottle shapes seem interesting.   

I especially like the 300 SL, but they all look outstanding. As an aside, in a couple of pictures I can see some of your paint supplies. Besides a far to organized work bench I noticed your Tamiya paints. Your bottles are squire where as the bottles we have here are round. While the contains are probably the same the different bottle shapes seem interesting.   

Hi Espo

Yes, the XF Enamel comes in the square bottle, and XF Acrylic in the round. 

Mad Steve

Hi Espo

Yes, the XF Enamel comes in the square bottle, and XF Acrylic in the round. 

Mad Steve

I guess we just don't see the Enamels much here. Our bottles are marked Acrylic Paint and conforms to ASTM D4236 standards. The contents may be different. A few years ago Tamiya didn't send any paint to the US because of some air pollution laws. Tamiya had to reformulate their paint. I don't think we ever really knew what it was all about. Tamiya did what they had to do to comply with the US Standards and that took several months. We were hording our Tamiya paints since several colors just couldn't be had. Everything back to normal now. I saw the shape of the bottle just wondered about the difference.       

I guess we just don't see the Enamels much here. Our bottles are marked Acrylic Paint and conforms to ASTM D4236 standards. The contents may be different. A few years ago Tamiya didn't send any paint to the US because of some air pollution laws. Tamiya had to reformulate their paint. I don't think we ever really knew what it was all about. Tamiya did what they had to do to comply with the US Standards and that took several months. We were hording our Tamiya paints since several colors just couldn't be had. Everything back to normal now. I saw the shape of the bottle just wondered about the difference.       

Ok, didn't know that :)