Model Cars Magazine Forum

BOS Models' 1/18 "52 Dodge Coronet and Jaguar Mk8

traditional

I've just received both these 1/18 resin models and thanks to my inability to leave well enough alone, I foiled some of the Dodge's trim (originally silver painted from BOS) and added antennae to both models. The drilled antenna base is there on each model and only needs the epoxied addition of a shortened straight pin to complete the picture.
The BOS Jaguar likely takes advantage of the molds from the NEO Jaguar from a few years ago but it uses printed window trim in lieu of Photo-etched trim. The BOS printed version looks just as good, and the price is about half that of the old NEO.

The best prices for BOS Models (these were both US$ 119.95) in the US are always from American Excellence (Owned by the manufacturer) and from Model Car World for customers in Europe and Canada. 

P6190071.JPG

P6190072.JPG

P6190075.JPG

P6190079.JPG

P6190081.JPG

P6190085.JPG

P6190086.JPG

Nicely done and nicely photographed both.  BoS makes some neat and certainly eclectic choices with regards to what they take on, whereas I have one and find that the transition to sealed resin model manufacture hasn't left me bitter.  Thanks for sharing...

Mike K.