Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gulf Gas Station

Red318

Here are some pics of a gas station project a couple of us in our club have been working on.  It''s still got more to be added, including working lighting but here are the first shots.DSCF3069.thumb.JPG.186f316cb3e40aba96ceaDSCF3077.thumb.JPG.651f0ee164feab92e6696

DSCF3045.JPG

DSCF3051.JPG

DSCF3052.JPG

DSCF3062.JPG

DSCF3081.JPG

DSCF3072.JPG

Edited by Red318
Spelling correction

David , would you be able to provide any pertinent technical information concerning the dispensers as in the manufacturer , date when this was introduced and so forth ? I own a couple of Service station groups over on face Book. Currently , both groups deal strictly with what is considered Obsolete here in America . I have in my collection of older Gilbert and barker , Tokiem , Bennett, Saatam and OPW pictures of gasoline , er Petrol pumps you may want from me .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - these are replicas of Tokheim Quantium 500 series dispensers and I believe they are still current with the manufacturer.  We chose them as they are the ones used in our local Gulf station and also they are relatively easy to build in styrene.  That said they do have a couple of errors on them and we may build a fresh set.

I'd be interested in the facebook groups as we are looking to build some older scenes too.

Hi - these are replicas of Tokheim Quantium 500 series dispensers and I believe they are still current with the manufacturer.  We chose them as they are the ones used in our local Gulf station and also they are relatively easy to build in styrene.  That said they do have a couple of errors on them and we may build a fresh set.

I'd be interested in the facebook groups as we are looking to build some older scenes too.

David , If you P-M me , I'll provide links to BOTH service station groups I own over on face Book and to my diorama group . Granted , I don't deal too much in the way of parts for te 1-1 Multi product dispensers , but I do have a few pieces of NOS literature pertaining to Wayne , Bennett, Koppens and yes , Tokiem .