Model Cars Magazine Forum

ayuh looks like apple season to me....Where do you get your scale leaves from....?

Nice one James,... good to see you posting again 

thnx, the leaves are from the birch tree on my street lol. Just grab a bunch of the seed pod things.

thnx, the leaves are from the birch tree on my street lol. Just grab a bunch of the seed pod things.

I once saw on eBay someone made a stamper thing where you stick a leaf in the thing, and push down, and it actually cut it into tiny pieces shaped like the 1:1 leaf

I once saw on eBay someone made a stamper thing where you stick a leaf in the thing, and push down, and it actually cut it into tiny pieces shaped like the 1:1 leaf

I seen those, I plan on ordering the maple leaf one. Just haven't got to it yet. 

Yea, tell me if there any good, I really have been wanting one, but I don't know what scale it's in, it's been a while since I saw one.

I order from this website all the time, this one has 4 scales in one. Leaves can be any size though so it wouldn't matter at all in1/24 - 25 scale. Reviews online seem good for it.  

http://www.hiroboy.com/Maple_Leaf_Maker_In_4_Sizes__RP_Toolz_--product--10692.html

Edited by JTRACING

My grandparents neighbor has two of these tractors, but fords version.

A Ferguson and a Ford N are 2 different tractors, 2 different companies. Ford used the Ferguson System for the hydraulic lift. They shared design objectives and were developed for the same market, so similar size and look.

Ford 1949 8N-Ferguson 1951 TO30 ft lf.jpg

Ford 1949 8N-Ferguson 1951 TO30 front.JPG