Model Cars Magazine Forum

Favorite Revell '32 Ford

What's your favorite Revell '32 Ford ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Revell '32 Ford ?

• Three Window Coupe ?
    • Five Window Coupe ?
    • Roadster
    • Two Door Sedan ?

The one I've built the most is the Roadster, but I have a prejudice towards roadsters. The one I've used the most is probably the 5-window, although the Tudor has the flathead which is, for me, by far the most useful motor. The dual motor option variants would always have to be on top just because the small-block Ford is a plague on my parts box, LOL. I voted for the Tudor because, overall I think it's the nicest kit with many finely cast detail parts in addition to the flathead.

5 window for me. 

In addition to the Dan Fink speedwagon that Snake mentioned that is missing from the list, IMO, the regular roadster and the Stacey David Rat Roaster should be listed seperately as well. There are enough unique different parts in each to consider them seperate kits.

Since I don't build out of the box I'm basing my vote on which one is most useful as a parts donor.

First place is the 5-Window because: Hairpin Rods. Steelie Wheels. Louvered Hood and Trunk. '40 Dash & Wheel. Pleated Interior. Hemi. Decal Sheet.

Second place (and not far behind) is the Tudor Sedan because: Flathead.

Third place (still not far behind) is the Stacey David roadster because: Hairpin Rods. Wheels & Tires. Firewall. Blown SBC. Interior.

B)

The dual motor option variants would always have to be on top just because the small-block Ford is a plague on my parts box, LOL. 

Out of the many Revell '32 kits I have pillaged I have kept two complete small block Ford engines. One carburetor and one with the GT40 fuel injection. The rest automatically go right in the trash. They are not missed. 

;)