[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Auslowe makes a flexible resin KW interior diamond pattern. 

Ben

Thanks Ben I will give a look

I am glad to see a current build on the re-issue of the super boss. May I ask what color or brand of paint you painted the frame with? It looks spot on to me about the right light blue. Your work so far is excellent and I am glad to see the button tufted interior looks awesome....

Thanks Darren. The frame is painted with Gunze Sky Blue, No. 34. I really didn´t care about a true match shade. This looked okay to me, so I used it. I just pray that the rest of the truck´s paint job will turn out okay too.

Thank you, the Gunze Sky Blue to me looks dead on! I am sure with the rest of the build, you will do a killer job!!  I am intimated by the task of painting the outer body even thou they lightly marked the paint lines, one of the reasons I have put it off. One of the reasons I am glad you are working on one as well. Will be watching your progress with great interest.

Edited by Darren B